English | Português
– Who should use our app;
– What data we collect and what we do with it;
– Your rights in relation to your personal data; e
– How to contact us.
1. Data we collect and reasons for collection
Our application collects and uses some personal data from our users, in accordance with the provisions of this section.
1. Personal data expressly provided by the userstrong>
We collect the following personal data that our users expressly provide to us when using our app:
– Access Login
– Email Accounts
The collection of this data takes place at the following times:
Upon system activation, initial access and also when connecting to a service in which an email account is used.
The data provided by our users is collected for the following purposes:
For accessing and using services integrated into the Home Manager system.
2. Personal data obtained in other ways
We collect the following personal data from our users:
– IP Address
The collection of this data takes place at the following times:
When the user activates the application, the data is stored as “Logs” within the Home Manager system.
This data is collected for the following purposes:
Log the history of triggers made by the user.
3. Sensitive data
Sensitive data will not be collected from our users, thus understood those defined in arts. 11 and following of the Personal Data Protection Act. Thus, no data will be collected on racial or ethnic origin, religious conviction, political opinion, affiliation to a union or organization of a religious, philosophical or political nature, data relating to health or sexual life, given that genetic or biometric, when linked to a natural person.
4. Collection of data not expressly provided for
In any case, the data collection and the resulting processing activities will be informed to the users of the application.
2. Sharing personal data with third parties
We do not share your personal data with third parties. Despite this, it is possible that we do so to comply with some legal or regulatory determination, or even to comply with an order issued by a public authority.
3. How long will your personal data be stored
The personal data collected by the application is stored and used for a period of time that corresponds to what is necessary to achieve the purposes listed in this document and that considers the rights of its holders, the rights of the application controller and the applicable legal or regulatory provisions..
Once the storage periods for personal data have expired, they are removed from our databases or anonymized, except in cases where there is a possibility or need for storage due to legal or regulatory provisions.
4. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Each personal data processing operation must have a legal basis, that is, a legal basis, which is nothing more than a justification that authorizes it, provided for in the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data.
All of Our personal data processing activities have a legal basis on which they are based, among those permitted by legislation. More information about the legal bases we use for specific personal data processing operations can be obtained from our contact channels, informed at the end of this Policy.
5. Rights in relation to your personal data
Rights and Warranties: the User has rights and guarantees in relation to his/her personal data. We provide mechanisms, detailed below, so that Users have clarity and transparency in the exercise of their rights. Whenever necessary, our team will be ready to evaluate any requests.
You have the right to:
– Confirm that we process your personal data;
– Access your personal data;
– Request correction of personal data that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date;
– Request anonymisation, blocking or deletion of unnecessary or excessive personal data;
– Request the portability of your personal data to another service or product provider, observing our commercial and industrial secrets, after regulation by the National Data Protection Authority;
– Request the deletion of personal data processed on the basis of your consent, except in the cases of conservation of personal data provided for by law;
– Request information about who we share your personal data with;
– Request information about the possibility of not providing your consent and the consequences;
– Revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data, when there is treatment carried out on the basis of your consent;
– Express opposition to treatment that violates the law.
Before we respond to a request to exercise the rights mentioned above, we may ask you to provide us with certain information to confirm your identity.
6. Security measures in the processing of personal data
We employ technical and organizational measures capable of protecting personal data from unauthorized access and from situations of destruction, loss, misplacement or alteration of such data.
The measures we use take into account the nature of the data, the context and purpose of the treatment, the risks that a possible violation would generate for the user’s rights and freedoms, and the standards currently used in the market by companies similar to ours.
Among the security measures adopted by us, we highlight the following:
– Our users’ data is stored in a secure environment.;
– We limit access to our users’ data so that unauthorized third parties cannot access it;
– We use SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), so that the transmission of data between users’ devices and our servers happens in an encrypted form;
– We keep records of all those who have, in some way, contact with our data..
Although it adopts everything within its power to avoid security incidents, it is possible that a problem occurs exclusively motivated by a third party – such as in the case of attacks by hackers or crackers, or even in the case of the exclusive fault of the user, who occurs, for example, when he himself transfers his data to a third party. Thus, although we are, in general, responsible for the personal data we process, we are exempt from liability in the event of an exceptional situation such as these, over which we have no control whatsoever.
In any case, in the event of any type of security incident that may generate relevant risk or damage to any of our users, we will communicate the affected parties and the National Data Protection Authority about the event, in accordance with the law.
Home Manager provides for the liability of agents who work in the data processing processes, in accordance with the law.
In addition, we are also committed to seeking technical and organizational conditions that are safely able to protect the entire data processing process.
If the National Data Protection Authority requires the adoption of measures in relation to the processing of data carried out by Home Manager, we undertake to follow them.
As mentioned in Topic 6, although we adopt high security standards in order to avoid incidents, there is no virtual page that is entirely risk-free. In this sense, Home Manager is not responsible for:
I – Any consequences arising from the negligence, recklessness or malpractice of users in relation to their individual data. We guarantee and are only responsible for the security of the data processing processes and the fulfillment of the purposes described in this instrument.
We emphasize that the responsibility regarding the confidentiality of the access data lies with the user.
II – AMalicious actions by third parties, such as hacker attacks, unless proven culpable or willful conduct by Home Manager.
We emphasize that in the event of security incidents that may generate relevant risk or damage to you or any of our users/customers, we will communicate to those affected and the National Data Protection Authority about what happened and we will comply with the necessary measures.
III – Inaccuracy of the information entered by the user/client in the records necessary for the use of the Home Manager services; any consequences arising from false information or entered in bad faith are the sole responsibility of the user/customer.
8. Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to modify, at any time, these rules, especially to adapt them to any changes made to our application, either by making new functionalities available, or by deleting or modifying existing ones.
Whenever there is a modification, our users will be notified of the change.
9. how to contact us
Phone: +55 51 3062-1910
Address: Av Ceará, 1629 – Porto Alegre/RS – CEP 90240-512
10. Google API Services User Data Policy
Home Manager use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.